About The Department:
Computer science deals with the theoretical foundations of information, computation, and with practical techniques for their implementation and application. The Field of Computer Science is the main developing area in the country, as well as a major contributor to the skilled and trained manpower of the world. Computer engineers are involved in many aspects of computing, from the design of individual microprocessors, personal computers, and supercomputers, to circuit design.
The department offers B.E. and M.E program in Computer Science and Engineering. The aim of these programs is to enable students to acquire specialized knowledge for various subjects in computer science and to update regularly to keep up with the growing demands and the changing trends of the software industry. And also offers certified Value-added courses like CCNA, JAVA, soft skill development programs and job-oriented courses to help increase the employment potential of the students.
The Department has state of the art infrastructure, laboratories and computing equipment supported by high speed Ethernet and wireless networks. The faculty members update their knowledge by regularly attending various conferences and faculty development program .Several faculty members are currently doing their research work and are involved in taking care of software projects.
- B.E. Computer Science and Engineering
- M.E. Computer Science and Engineering
GOALS OF THE DEPARTMENT:
- Prepare our students for lifelong personal and professional development and that enable them to exercise leadership and make lasting contributions in their disciplines.
- Continue on new roads of research and discovery in emerging disciplines and in related interdisciplinary areas.
- Provide the educational resources to keep pace with developments in the field.
- Magnify our positive impact in serving regional, state, national, and global needs by building mutually beneficial linkages with industry, institutions, community and constituencies.
- To initiate the development of e-Services for Social Welfare Activities